We serve children 6 weeks to 5 years and their families within the greater Stamford area. Children with special needs are welcome. Children may be enrolled throughout the year in our Head Start, Early Head Start, Child Development, Little Ducklings and School Readiness programs.
The CT Office of Early Childhood will pay family fees for July and August for families in the School Readiness and Child Development programs.
Enrollment Contact Information by Program
Maria Flores | (203) 989-0090 ext. 401
Jeniffer Cerezo | (203) 989-0090, ext. 304
Child Development & School Readiness
Inquiry Form (English & Spanish)
Little Ducklings Inquiry Form (English & Spanish)
Documents required for registration
- Current proof of Income:
- Paid weekly, last four consecutive pay stubs or paid biweekly or twice a month, last two consecutive pay stubs
- A letter from your employer on company letterhead stating your weekly hours, rate of pay and schedule of pay
- A copy of your most recent tax return
- Proof of child support (copy of State or Connecticut check) for adults not living the household
- Documentation of school or training program, including hours, if applicable
- Documentation of state assistance, if applicable
- Birth Certificates for all children and underage parents living in the household
- Two proofs of address: lease or mortgage statement plus electric or gas bill
- $35 non-refundable enrollment fee. Exact cash (NOT APPLICABLE FOR HEAD START PROGRAM)
- A completed physical form with immunizations for your child that is current within (1) year
- A completed dental form
- Child’s medical insurance card
- At least two emergency contact names and daytime phone numbers
- Proof of Stamford residency (SCHOOL READINESS PROGRAM ONLY)
- The Social Service Office has the right to request additional information or documentation as needed in order to complete registration.
A list of required documents for the Head Start and Early Head Start enrollment application is available here.
- A monthly fee is established at intake interview (sliding scale fee)
- Fees are paid one month in advance, due the last Friday of each month before 9:30 a.m.
- Fees must be paid whether child is present or absent
- Fees are not charged during the December holiday period when the agency is closed
- Agency Policy and Permission
- Authorization to Administer Medication
- Child Development and School Readiness Registration Packet
- Child Dental Exam Form
- Child Physical Exam Form
- Directions for completing Child Development and School Readiness Intake English
- Directions for completing Child Development and School Readiness Intake Spanish
- Emergency Form
- CACFP Parent Letter English
- CACFP Parent Letter Spanish
- CACFP free-reduced lunch form Spanish
- CACFP free-reduced lunch form English
- Meal Modification Form for Allergies/Food Restrictions
- CLC Parent Publicity Release – Spanish
- CLC Parent Publicity Release – English
The Social Service Office has the right to request additional information or documentation as needed in order to complete registration.