Christine is a Partner in EY’s Stamford, CT location within their Financial Services Office (FSO). She is licensed as a certified public accountant in the states of Connecticut and New York. She has over 18 years of experience with EY providing assurance services to the wealth and asset management sector. She specializes in the audits of both traditional and alternative asset managers including Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Funds of Funds, Registered Funds, as well as Management Companies and Employee Benefit Plans.
Her other involvement at EY includes:
- Christine co-leads the monthly Alternatives Technical meeting which involves developing and messaging material around technical accounting guidance, audit quality and risk matters to the practice.
- Christine is a member of the Wealth and Asset Management Innovation Committee whose mandate is to develop and push the innovation agenda across the sector.
- Christine is part of the EY Americas Assurance Learning Faculty Network through which she is actively involved in the design and facilitation of training sessions offered to colleagues within the FSO.
- Christine serves as a counselor to multiple senior managers, with diverse backgrounds, within her practice where she mentors and coaches such individuals in achieving their optimal career success.
- Christine was named an FSO Regional Better begins with you winner in the Driving exceptional client service category in 2019.
Christine is a graduate of Connecticut’s Fairfield University where she earned her Bachelor of Science in both Accounting and Finance. She resides in Yorktown Heights, New York with her husband and two young children. She is an active member of her daughter’s elementary school Parent Teacher Association. She enjoys kickboxing and yoga.