Regional Managing Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP
Bruce is a practicing CPA and Regional Managing Partner for a top 30 CPA firm, with over 35 years of experience serving commercial and nonprofit organizations as an Auditor, Advisor and Board Member. He has expertise in accounting, financial reporting, M&A, tax and regulatory compliance, budgeting and board governance. His nonprofit sector expertise includes healthcare, educational institutions and human services agencies, among others.
His volunteer positions include:
- Children’s Learning Centers of Fairfield County – Board Member (current)
- Stamford Yacht Club – Cruising Chair
- CT Society of CPAs – Past President, Secretary, Advisory Council Member and Committee Chair
- American Institute of CPAs – Past Governing Council Representative
- Halloween Yacht Club – Past Commodore, Treasurer, Governor, Fleet Captain and Finance Chair
- Stamford Sailing Foundation – Past Vice President, Treasurer, Director
- Stamford Youth Hockey – Past Treasurer
- Temple Sinai, Stamford – Past Treasurer and Director
- Institute of Management Accountants – Past Regional Director, Chapter President, Director
A Stamford resident since 1977, he is married with three grown girls and a two year old grandson. His interests include health and fitness, sailing, bicycling and hiking.